What are the benefits of Business Leasing through BikeFlex?
- Cost-Effective: Leasing a bike can be more cost-effective than purchasing one outright, especially for businesses that need multiple bikes.
- Flexible payment options: this can be tailored to the lessee’s needs.
- Access to higher quality bikes: Leasing can provide access to higher-end eBike models that might be financially out of reach for an outright purchase. This allows businesses to enjoy the benefits of more advanced and feature-rich ebikes.
- Reduced risk: Leasing a bike shifts the risk of depreciation and obsolescence from the lessee to the leasing company. This can be particularly beneficial for businesses that want to avoid the risk of owning outdated or obsolete bike models.
- Simplified disposal: At the end of the lease term, businesses can upgrade to a new bike on lease, and return the old bikes to the leasing company, eliminating the need to deal with bike disposal or resale OR you could decide to own the bike outright.
- Tax benefits: Leasing expenses can be tax-deductible for businesses, offering potential tax benefits for those using eBikes for commercial purposes. By taking out a lease, it also takes rental payments against the business, and not straight out of your pocket, making it far greater for working capital.
What kind of businesses could qualify for a lease?
- For people that run or own their own company, large or small as long as they are registered as a business at companies house and have a LTD, LLP or PLC number.
- Leasing is perfect if you want to ‘cycle at work’ not just ‘cycle to work’ – so estate agents, store owners, hotels, freelancers, company directors and the self-employed.
- Many of the 5m SME’s won’t have access to or qualify for a cycle scheme, business leasing is a great option for company directors.
- You can put an eBike to your business, and benefit from significant tax savings by leasing an eBike through your business. eBikes are 100% tax deductible.
NB: eBikes are 100% tax deductible against your company’s tax bill and you can claim back the VAT (if vat registered).
Insurance & Servicing
Insurance from Laka and service plans are offered by us for an add-on monthly price. We may also be adding a fully maintained lease option in the future.